Reservations shall be paid as follows:
- For direct reservations made more than 30 days before arrival: 30% guarantee deposit within 4 days after reservation.
- For direct reservations made at least 7 days before arrival: 30% guarantee deposit within 48 hours after reservation.
- For direct reservations made less than 7 days before arrival: 30% guarantee deposit within 24 hours after reservation.
- For reservations made through Online Travel Agencies (OTA) like Booking.com or Expedia, the deposit is 50% of the total amount.
The outstanding balance will be paid either in cash, via local bank transfer, or with your credit card at
the time of arrival. We do not accept checks.
If you rent your apartment for several months, the remaining rent will be split into an adequate number of partial payments (see n.5 below).
- We only guarantee reservations that have been confirmed by a security deposit as indicated above. Aparthotel Boquete can cancel unconfirmed reservations and freely dispose of the apartment. The client can renounce the reservation for free before confirming it with the deposit.
- Your reservation will be valid with the payment of the deposit. After payment of the deposit, Aparthotel Boquete is obliged to have a habitable apartment for the client's exclusive use as described on this website for the nights reserved, and the client is obliged to rent it as agreed in your reservation and pay all reserved time.
- If the client gives up the use of the apartment after payment of the deposit and before arrival, we will use the deposit as compensation. There will be no refund of the deposit.
- If the client does not resign at least 24 hours before their expected arrival or does not begin their stay in the apartment ("no-show"), Aparthotel Boquete is entitled to the full payment of the agreed rent.
- The client will pay the agreed rental balance upon arrival unless the stay extends for 2 months or more. In this case, we can agree to have the balance paid in two or more installments.
- The arrival time (check-in) is generally from 2 p.m. until 10 p.m., the final departure time (check-out) is until 10 a.m.
- The check-in will be obligatorily accompanied by the staff of the Aparthotel Boquete who will show the facilities to the client and will collect the balance of the rental on the same day. The clients are asked to inform us of their approximate arrival time, so that staff from the Aparthotel Boquete can be present. Being a small family business, the presence of staff is not guaranteed at any time.
- Check-out can be done without the presence of our staff.
- After the payment of the agreed rent, the client will have the exclusive right to use the apartment for the entire time reserved and paid. The rent is not reduced if the client decides to use the apartment only partially. In particular, if the client decides to arrive a few days after the start of the rental, be absent to travel for a few days, or definitely leave a few days before the end date of your agreed stay, the apartment is at their exclusive disposal all the time and there will be no refund of the rent.
- If the client wants an extension of the rented period after they have started their stay, we will apply the same median rate per night of the initial reservation.
- The rent includes water, electricity, gas for cooking and for the production of hot water, internet by cable and WiFi, parking with security video cameras, use of the "Smart-TV" that works exclusively with WiFi, cleaning, and change of bed and bath linen approximately every 7 days or at the end of your stay. Other services that may be described on our website, such as free access to Netflix, breakfast, or daily bread, are not an obligation for us and may not be available to all guests.
- The guest is responsible for damages to the facilities caused by him, his companions or pets, and is obliged to pay for the necessary repairs or replacements for his responsibility.
- Aparthotel Boquete accepts small pets upon prior request and will charge a small supplement and a separate deposit to cover eventual damages or expenses for special cleaning required by the animals. In particular, if animals enter the bed, a complete replacement of sheets and/or blankets may be necessary to avoid allergic reactions from future hosts. We are free to refuse the presence of pets not previously announced. If the guests choose not to use the apartment in this case, we consider this waiver as a "no-show" (see n.4 above).
If you have a bank account in Panama, please pay your confirmatory deposit via bank transfer (ACH),
which is free of cost.
For online payments with credit cards, we reserve the right to charge the cost of the transaction, which is about 3.5% for Panamanian cards and about 5% for international cards. We will not charge fees for on-site payments with credit cards (physical presence of the card).
You can pay the due rest of your rent on arrival either with cash or credit card. In this case, we will not charge the cost of the transaction with a credit or debit card.
Online payments with credit cards
For the payment of your confirmatory deposit, w e will send you a link to a secure website where you can pay with your credit card.
Transfer from inside Panama:
BENEFICIARY'S NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER: Tuscany Real Estates S.A., checking account 16101232431
BENEFICIARY'S BANK: GLOBAL BANK CORP.
Reservation and Cancelling Conditions
Your reservation is guaranteed only after the payment of the confirmatory deposit
which must be paid in the terms described above.
The remaining rent will be paid in full on your arrival.
The total amount of the rent will not change if your arrival is delayed for any
reason unless we have previously agreed on a different arrival date and a different
If you reduce your stay without a previous agreement, we will charge you for the nights that you stayed and apply a penalty of 33% of the rent including 10% taxes for the unused nights as compensation for the lost opportunity to rent the apartment otherwise.
In case of refunds, we will charge the occurring bank fees as well as the accounting fees with a minimum of $60.
In case you do not arrive at all ("no show"), we will use your confirmatory deposit to cover the penalty.
You will receive a formal invoice for the total amount that you were charged.